Camie is NO StrawHat unless spoken otherwiseEdit
Let's get one thing straight before we get the same situation as Brook (or perhaps before I came here with Franky as well). Camie ISN'T in the Straw Hats, as explained in the Mythbusters-Page. It's perhaps better to just wait just like Brook until the day comes (s)he litterally go away with the Straw Hats. Not sooner, I just wanted to clear this out, as I already now seen that somebody added Camie in the SH-template (which was removed) but hasn't removed it from this page (don't worry, I already did).
I just done reading the latest manga, and she only guides them to the place, she never said she joined them. Kraken 14:53, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
From my understanding in terms of pronunciation "Caimie" is more accurate than "Camie". I realize the whole "romanization rule", but I recall it shouldn't be pronounced like "Cat" or "Cab" like Camie suggests. The kanji seems to support this.
I hereby vote the name should be switched to "Caimie".
- I guess "Caimie" is more accurate considering how its pronounced in the anime.
- P.S. Please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~) Buuhan.Mugiwara Franky 22:21, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- Actaully, its suppose t be "Keimie" from what I gather... Think Dragonball... That big beam... Her name means turtle. One-Winged Hawk 23:03, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- From [this little SBS] explaining her birthday, Keimie maybe more appropriate. Her birthday 11/3 apparently comes from her name. "3" from the mi of her name. "11" comes from the fact that "K" is the 11th letter in alphabet.
- With this, Keimie maybe more appropriate as the pun is not easily seen with Camie.Mugiwara Franky 00:20, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
- On top of this, the anime also doesn';t say "Camie". One-Winged Hawk 00:42, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Where does it say she was born on November 3? --Yatanogarasu 04:53, 13 March 2009 (UTC)