Just to make sure everyone on the same page, the multi-portrait is the cover page, and we are not including every character in the character table. Any objections? Rhavkin (talk) 12:11, April 20, 2017 (UTC)
Nope. I'm good.15:41, April 20, 2017 (UTC)
If anyone does want to know who appear where then 
Few mistakes I found:
- Fifth row: It starts after Nami's picture. the start is: Ankoro, Vito, Kabu, Dorry, and Caesar Clown.
- Seventh row: After Merry, it say Kuma but it is PX-4.
- Fourteenth row: Zeus is behind Luffy's jacket. It should be listed between chimney and Bian.
- Eighteenth row: Doc Q is behind Luffy's pants. He should be listed between Brownbeard and Vasco Shot.
- Twenty-Fourth row: After Miss Friday, it is Going Merry's Klabautermann.
Here are some more. Most of them are translation mistakes.
- First row:
- It say "Epoxy" instead of Epoida.
- It say "Diamond" instead of Diamante.
- The order written is "Rampo, Yama, Smoothie, Pickles" but it is Pickles, Yama, Smoothie, Rampo (Rampo and Yama are switched).
- Second row:
- It say "Laughing" but it is Rindo.
- Third row:
- It say "Turkish" but it is Turco.
- Fourth row:
- It say Jango but it is Disco.
- Vista is missing. He should be listed between Bartolomeo and Praline.
- Fifth row: (in addition to the above)
- It say "Saulo" instead of Saul.
- Seventh row: (in addition to the above)
- It say "Beige" instead of Bege.
- Mad Treasure is missing. He should be listed after Franky and before Lola.
- Seventh row: (correction)
- A Pacifista is listed on the twenty-first row. However, I can't figure out which is which.
- Eighth row:
- Instead of "non-canon trash" it should be Saint Camael.
- It say "Record" instead of Grabar.
- Ninth row:
- It say Doberman but it is Dalmatian.
- Tenth row:
- It say "Lord Pink" instead of Senor Pink.
- It say Cherry but it is Stronger.
- It say "Treasure" instead of Tesoro.
- Twelfth row:
- Avalo Pizarro is missing. He should be listed between Sadie and Calgara.
- Big Pan is missing. He is behind Luffy's elbow. He should be listed between Tansui and Blenheim.
- Thirteenth row:
- Carne is missing. He should be listed between Uhoricia and Keimi.
- (I believe it is an Utan Diver between Princess and Brogy. I do not have any concrete prove but the coloring is highly similar to the one in the twenty-third row.)
- Fourteenth row: (in addition to the above)
- Ramba is missing. He should be listed between Forest Boss and Brook.
- Fifteenth row:
- It say "Hook, Gen" but those are Esta, Gancho, and Genzo.
- A.O is missing. he should be listed between Jabra and Chesskippa.
- Seventeenth row:
- Bomba is missing. He should be listed between Baby 5 and Hawkins.
- Twenty-second row:
- Carrot is missing. She should be listed between Dadan and Gotti.
- Twenty-third row:
- It say Zeus but it is Prometheus.
- Magra is missing. He should be listed between Bell-mère and Minorhinoceros.
Tag Map Edit
Based on the names listed here... I made a tagmap... Don't really know how useful it could be, so if some kind soul has some ideas about improvements be my guest...
Since I rarely look at the Volume in details, I failed to noticed the alternate cover in volume 86. That cover was shown in the magazine but it was with the Straw Hats previous fan poll results, and split with white lines. Now we now what the proper cover is, and we have it in color thanks to the recent Digitally Colored Manga releases, I think a discussion about a swap is necessary. The main point against would be that there is no proper magazine cover, and the volume cover is grayscale. Rhavkin (talk) 21:32, August 7, 2019 (UTC)
I prefer a full-color page, and that actually came from the chapter. A volume cover is not the same as the chapter's cover page.00:54, August 8, 2019 (UTC)
Not the volume cover, the chapter cover from the volume. This is the cover, with the chapter title on the upper right, and this is how it appeared in the magazine. Rhavkin (talk) 04:17, August 8, 2019 (UTC)
It's not a new illustration, reverse searching seems to suggest it dates back to around the timeskip. Who knows was it was originally used for. But since it is used as the chapter cover in the volume, I think we should use it as volumes are the finalized version. Volume changes for Volume 86 can explain the cover change, as well as the Cover Page section of this chapter page. Awaikage Talk 13:36, August 8, 2019 (UTC)
- https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_863?oldid=1629273 like this. Rhavkin (talk) 10:01, August 14, 2019 (UTC)