Giants on the Marines
Should we put in an article about the six giant guards of Marineford, or should we wait until we get more information/a name?
- They were named and article created for them. Also, please sign your posts with ~~~~ please. One-Winged Hawk 10:56, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- There is no reason to divide the Giants between Pirates, Marines and Marine Giant Squad. They should be divided between Pirates and Marines since the Marine Giant Squad is a subcategory of the Marines. A link to the Marine Giant Squad could be provided on this page though. LordRayleigh.
Write a lot of text and THEN go fetch the references... Its taking a VERY long time. And I just proved the significance as to why we reference stuff at the beginning. When I went to the Enies Lobby giants' page to find the chapters they did stuff on I found we're missing half the information. There little in the way of references on their pages and barely any details on what they did. One-Winged Hawk 10:56, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
Oh theres always one
Anyone know which chapter the giant in Impel Down is seen? Its the last reference that needs to be entered onto this page. One-Winged Hawk 11:11, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- I think there's no giant in Impel Down. If there is, it should be added quickly by IPs. Coldhandzz 12:24, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
These the "giants" right:
Maybe its the set up, but its hard to see their size properly. One-Winged Hawk 12:40, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- The little boxes at the bottom are cages that are big enough to store probably 2-5 regular sized humans.Mugiwara Franky 13:04, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- I suppose so. The persepctive is a little blown out here to emphyasis the bigger cages behind, hence why I'm double checking. One-Winged Hawk 13:11, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
I think I'm about done with this article, most likely going to do the fishmen article tomorrow. Anyway, I think this should help sort out Oimo and Kaashi's broken pages since I found most of the references for them now. I'm not sure if we're got too much information in the "strength" section now though. :-/ One-Winged Hawk 13:34, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
So... How big are Giants on average? In specific measurement? I have a friend who ranks them at "64 - 128 feet (19.5 - 38.9 meters)". Would that be accurate?
--Cyberweasel89 14:23, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Its hard to judge them because to be quite frank, there seems to be no defining size. We have the size measurements for the SHs, so we could potentially work it out from there. One-Winged Hawk 16:30, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
The "Three Giant Shadows"
In episode 145 as well as at the end of the sky peia arc there are these three towering figures only shown as shadows, I've got a picture of them I'll try to attach. But if anyone else knows more about them i'd be cool if you added a little somthing to either this page or a page about them.
EDIT: I realise now that there are 5 shadows shown, but i saw the three and read on the episode summary where they are referred to as Three Giant Shadows in the character list. And then i wrote this without playing the whole scene.
These people are not giants, they are from Skypiea, a sky island. Because they live 10,000 meters above the sea level, their shadow become that big with the distance. LordRayleigh 21:20, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
The first appearance is technically wrong... John Giant was shown when Luffy had his first bounty, although it was revealed he was a giant. It should be note somewhere at least. leviathan_89 22:11, 9 August, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think so. He wasn't revealed to be a giant and his name was never given.22:26, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
Well ok, but with the devil fruits' first appearance we use even the times when the power isn't clearly shown, so why make an exception here? Also, I don't understand, are you doubting he wasn't John Giant? In his history section it's stated he was him and I see no doubts on this. leviathan_89 22:34, 9 August, 2011 (UTC)
That was John Giant so it is correct to say that was the first time a giant was shown in the series. SeaTerror 23:19, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
I think some childrens in Punk Hazard are giants too (the little girl XD ).Can I add the picture of them in the gallery or not ?Horohorogirl 07:51, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
a aswer pls XD Horohorogirl 14:30, March 3, 2012 (UTC)