What is the name of the guy with the gangster look that is a crewmate of Garp tripulation.Jd0064 01:51, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
- I've seen "Bogart" being put off as his name but he isn't named as such I believe.--One-Winged Hawk 07:39, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks I would never imagine his name was "Bogart"
- I never said that was his name... That just what a lot of people call him. I believe Doberman was called "Scar" or something by a few on Arlong Park Forums before he was named. --One-Winged Hawk 19:45, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
I know it isn't too relevant anymore and someone seemed to replace it, but shouldn't we at least keep one pic of Garp with his dog hoodie on the page? Maybe move that down to where "Garp's true face" is while making the new pic the header? -StrangerAtaru 23:54, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
Contact with Dragon
Under "Family," it notes the following:
"They also seem to be contact with one another as Dragon told Garp that he saw Luffy off in Loguetown."
This is not necessarily true. Smoker was there as well, and Smoker could have told Vice Admiral Garp about it. Smoker might have reported Dragon's interference, not aware of the significance, only that it interfered with his capture of the Strawhats. I don't recall ever seeing that Garp got the information from Dragon first-hand.
Unless there's evidence, let's edit the article to reflect that.
- Garp said Dragon told him he was in Loguetown to see Luffy off. Besides, do you really think Smoker would talk about the only pirate to escape from him with anyone? Even he did, Garp would've mentioned Dragon saving Luffy from him. It's less likely that Garp heard it from Smoker than from Dragon. Also, please sign your posts.
- Kaizoku-Hime 08:12, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
The Monkey D. Family?
So far, this is just speculation from my part. But would this be probably the family tree of Garp?
Garp got 2 sons.
Dragon (evidence that Luffy is his grandfather, and during Enies Lobby he made it perfectly clear that Luffy's father was Monkey D. Dragon). Monkey D. Dragon got a son, Luffy.
Roger (Ace still is Garp's grandson), and with the recent chapter (505) came out, it became clear who the father of Ace was. Roger, so he got a son as well with Rouge, who became Ace.
Am I getting this somewhat right? In a nuttshell: http://i29.tinypic.com/2wq4idl.png
Like this? Or am I missing something here? Figured it suited most here, since afterall, Garp started this insane family tree like this.