I did'nt notice that the Waver was found on the St. Briss, haveing to check the source listed I must've not being paying attention to the chapters very carefully. No use going farter on this, everyone makes mistakes
(Joekido 08:04, 24 December 2006 (UTC))
- It was destroyed and only the keel and dials can be seen when it was first found.Mugiwara Franky 08:39, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- I don't remember seeing it either, but I remember Conis and her father repairing it and mentioning they had found it somewhere. Its the help where he rushes to help Chopper on board Merry when he was attacked by the guy on the bird. One-Winged Hawk 09:35, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
What? Gun Fall rescued Chopper, not Payaga. I checked chapter 220 and I saw Luffy inspecting the broken weaver in St. Briss and he brought it on board later so what do you mean that Payaga rescue Chopper? I guess when Payaga meet Nami after figthing Hotori and Kotori did he repaired the broken weaver that Nami soon used. I need to go, it's late and I get picky when I get tired.
(Joekido 10:36, 24 December 2006 (UTC))
- I meant Gun Fall... I left his name out while responding to MF. Sorry. One-Winged Hawk 12:37, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
This thing now has a name right? Can it be moved to that?Mugiwara Franky 00:53, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
- Sounds fine to me... "Shiro Mokuba I" ("White Rocking Horse") would be the right page I guess, judging by the way the numbers have been done for "Mini Merry II" and "Shark Submerge III"... Should we get other opinions, or just move it now...? --Murasaki 04:46, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
- Well, if it has a name now, we might as well use it. -BF202, Feb. 10, 2007
When met Nami the new waver first, I can't find it. 22.214.171.124 12:05, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
- If you mean when Nami saw what Franky did to her waver, that was only shown in the anime. The actual scene happened offscreen in the manga.Mugiwara Franky 04:32, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, thank you a lot. I was confused because Lysop says that Franky has even told it. 126.96.36.199 11:34, 9 April 2009 (UTC) Edit: I mean Usopp, I'm German.