Tashigi's attacks are simular to Kuina's in one piece grand adventure, but are more advanced. Gale lighting
- Like Dragon Twister, Tashigi makes a small tornado from one slash of her sword.
- Tashigi slices the opponet in the air, then slams them down
- Tashigi looks like she's tripping, but she is only tricking the opponet by attacking when their gaurd is down.
- List one time Tashigi says any of these attacks in the series... I think we should avoid game moves, since most are randomly made up or translated anyway (in the English versions) someone feels. Besides it just gets confusing as most of the game moves are made up by someone other then Oda. One-Winged Hawk 19:39, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
Why's she still called an ensign when she's been promoted? I think an update is called for. ZeroSD 09:21, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
- She was a "Master petty chief officer" before I recall. One-Winged Hawk 12:54, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeps I'm right. She skipped the next rank going onto ensign. One-Winged Hawk 12:56, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, ok. I thought she was an ensign before, maybe her old rank should be mentioned on the page? And wow, she was pretty strong for such a low rank. ZeroSD 00:10, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
Where did the attack came from, and what are its effects? Yatanogarasu 03:28, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
We have the cannonball scene twice on the article: First in the Powers and Abilities section and later in the History. Is that really necessary?
I'm all for keeping the gif (as it demonstrates her prowess) and then replacing the History image with a different scene (like scolding the Marines or noticing Smoker).09:26, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
since we all have seen tashigi post time skip picture, in the anime. Won't some one xhange it picture for tashigi now.
So I was watching the episode and wanted others opinions on what the glasses are for exactly. When she reads from her book she has her glasses off when she notices the sword's grade she has just put her glasses on. When she looks at the sharpness of the sword (somewhat distance) she lifts her glasses. To me these indicate both near and far sighted. What do you guys think?
+ Insert Pretty Signature Here + 00:33, July 7, 2016 (UTC)