Frequently Asked Questions
- How did you get an internship at Fandom?
- I asked! Essentially I got in contact with some of the staff members and asked! Everyone I've worked with at Fandom is super kind. I know staff members can be intimidating, but they really love it when users reach out to them!
- What does it mean that you are a councilor?
- Here's the official description: The Community Council is Fandom's private product testing and feedback group. Members are Fandom users who have been selected by Staff to provide preliminary feedback and user testing on new features that are under development.
- When did you join Wikia?
- I made my first edit back in April 2011. Good luck finding it ;)
- What is your favorite community?
- I don't have an absolute favorite site. Although I will always have a special place in my heart for the Gravity Falls Wiki, you are more likely to find me on the Steven Universe Wiki nowadays.
- Where are you from/where do you live?
- I'm generally found either in Michigan, Pennsylvania, or Massachusetts- so definitely in the Eastern Time Zone.
- How do you know all of those languages!
- I have parents that speak both Spanish and Portuguese. I took Japanese for several years in High School, and was very lucky to have a high school that offered it! I recently received a scholarship from the US Government to study Korean and was there in South Korea for two months in the summer of 2016.
- Whats up with that photo!?
- That's a drawing that a friend of mine did of my cosplay of Jamie from Steven Universe!
- What do you actually look like?
- I know at least two photos of me on Community Central, here is me sitting under my old desk in the Fandom offices pretending to cry- http://community.wikia.com/wiki/File:Tucker_is_broken_1024.jpg
1,000 edits on December 10, 2011
2,000 edits on January 28, 2012
3,000 edits on March 24, 2012
4,000 edits on June 3, 2012