Hey there! Sorry, we don't mean to scare you, but you are not allowed to upload any of the following:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- .jpg, .JPG, or .JPEG image formats. .png is the preferred format.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images that have not been categorized or images without proper categories (Including categories for the source, such as Category:Chapter Images or Category:Episode Images).
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be used in file names.
- Scanlation or translated images with English text.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki (user pages and blogs are not considered articles).
- Any images that violate any of the additional rules listed in the complete Image Guidelines.
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile or blogs please use those that are already on the wiki or upload your images on another wiki. (See this blog for more details on how to do this).
Sorry, your image got deleted before I got to see it, since it violated our (rather strict) image guidelines. Try uploading it onto imgur and leaving the imgur link in my talk page instead :) Thanks 20:04, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
Nevermind, AoD kept your image, so you don't have to do the work. The rough translation for this is (from right to left):
- Is he gonna do something to me?
- To think that he'd lead me into such a deserted place
- What are you trying to do, you bastard...?!
Sounds kinda shady but I won't ask lol. 20:16, September 15, 2015 (UTC)
Though I only skimmed, I'm pretty sure everything on both images you gave me are on Toriko Wiki. 00:15, September 27, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry! I would usually respond ASAP, but I'm busy with college so I can't find any chuncks of time to do good translations for long texts like what you gave me, unless it's an URGENT matter. I will be on winter break for 2 months starting from late November, so you can expect me to be around and freer around then. Sorry again! 03:37, September 30, 2015 (UTC)