Welcome Thedarkdragon11[edit source]
Hey there! Sorry, we don't mean to scare you, but you are not allowed to upload any of the following:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- .jpg, .JPG, or .JPEG image formats. .png is the preferred format.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images that have not been categorized or images without proper categories (Including categories for the source, such as Category:Chapter Images or Category:Episode Images).
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be used in file names.
- Scanlation or translated images with English text.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki (user pages and blogs are not considered articles).
- Any images that violate any of the additional rules listed in the complete Image Guidelines.
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile or blogs please use those that are already on the wiki or upload your images on another wiki. (See this blog for more details on how to do this).
Please read the Image Guidelines before uploading any more images to the wiki. If you have any questions about these rules, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you.
Komaking Trivia[edit source]
Already posted the image and put it in the talk first... "Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee 17:50, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
Manga available in anime and manga merchandise stores?[edit source]
Hey there! This is about your edit from a long time ago in the One Piece in the Philippines page. Where did you get this info that they're also available in manga and anime merchandise shops? Can you give me the name of the anime shop where you saw it? (Wala akong nakitang manga sa Comic Alley.) I buy the manga from Fully Booked (don't expect National Bookstore will sell such).
And another thing, the correct spelling is merchandise and not merchandize.
P.S. I'm speaking a fewTagalog words so you'll know I'm a Filipino too, but please speak English on your reply as long as you're on this wiki. Thanks!
14:33, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry for some typographical errors. I saw one long time ago but I forgot the name of that particular shop. That's the time when I still don't have some interest in mangas or any related media. I believe it's from a manga shop in SM North EDSA. Sorry for that. "Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee 09:21, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
Kaya pala. I'm from the Southern part of Metro Manila so I'm not familiar with areas in QC. Anyway, I buy the manga from Fully Booked in ATC so I said in "some bookstores" at nagtataka ako kung bakit may "anime and manga merchandise stores" sa article. It's fine.
11:26, March 5, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there! Could you send me the TV spot link for the Dias portrait? I love the old games, and I'd just love to see it. Thanks! 02:24, April 21, 2018 (UTC)
Check Momonosuke's Talk Page[edit source]
Grayscale Censorship[edit source]
Why are bloody scenes so grayscaled now? What's the story behind it?
18.104.22.168 07:44, August 30, 2020 (UTC)