Welcome Freyka Dragon-Crusher
Hey there! Sorry, we don't mean to scare you, but you are not allowed to upload any of the following:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- .jpg, .JPG, or .JPEG image formats. .png is the preferred format.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images that have not been categorized or images without proper categories (Including categories for the source, such as Category:Chapter Images or Category:Episode Images).
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be used in file names.
- Scanlation or translated images with English text.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki (user pages and blogs are not considered articles).
- Any images that violate any of the additional rules listed in the complete Image Guidelines.
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile or blogs please use those that are already on the wiki or upload your images on another wiki. (See this blog for more details on how to do this).
Please read the Image Guidelines before uploading any more images to the wiki. If you have any questions about these rules, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you. 13:53, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
Your image isn't being deleted because the admins think it's a video, they're deleting it because it is a jpg, it has the player visible on it, it has no source or licensing, no categories, and is only used on your user page. Read the image guidelines (the link is in my previous message) again before you keep uploading it or an admin will probably ban you. 19:14, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
You won't get a virus if you download from trusted anime torrent sites such as http://www.nyaa.se/.
First, you're supposed to make a new heading when you respond on a talk page; second, you're the one who wants the picture so badly, nobody else cares; third, we're just informing you of image guidelines that have been in place for some time and are there for a good reason so please don't blow up on everyone who tells you what the rules are. If you keep acting like this, you will be banned for multiple violations of the image guidelines after being warned and for being rude to the users who tell you about them. 22:24, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
stupid users can't even get off their asses and GO GET A BETTER IMAGE. FUCK YOU ALL, EVERY DAMN ONE OF YOU! Freyka Dragon-Crusher (talk) 15:32, August 12, 2014 (UTC)