|Your recent edit has been construed as vandalism. Please check our Vandalism Guidelines, and General Rules to avoid making further problems on the One Piece Wiki that could possibly lead to a ban. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you.|
Don't just go deleting info, add the reference if you have it, leave it if not. Also, your insulting remarks are unacceptable. And neither is your username.07:44, September 4, 2015 (UTC)
Alright, insulting people like that is not allowed here. It's not a matter of the username's sound, it's yours has a clear offensive meaning. One more outburst like that equals to a ban.06:39, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Uh, you have a profanity in your username. That's offensive enough.06:55, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
It's obvious, if you can't tell then it's you who don't know English (your words).07:05, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Then feel free to ask another editor like DancePowderer or SeaTerror.07:12, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there! Sorry, we don't mean to scare you, but you are not allowed to upload any of the following:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- .jpg, .JPG, or .JPEG image formats. .png is the preferred format.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images that have not been categorized or images without proper categories (Including categories for the source, such as Category:Chapter Images or Category:Episode Images).
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be used in file names.
- Scanlation or translated images with English text.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki (user pages and blogs are not considered articles).
- Any images that violate any of the additional rules listed in the complete Image Guidelines.
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile or blogs please use those that are already on the wiki or upload your images on another wiki. (See this blog for more details on how to do this).
Please read the Image Guidelines before uploading any more images to the wiki. If you have any questions about these rules, don't hesitate to ask me on my talk page. Thank you. 海賊☠ 姫 (talk) 08:45, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Read the list above. Your image had no source, no licensing, no category, and wasn't used for an article.
JoP's dancing stars aren't uploaded onto this site. Images for personal use like signatures are imported from a different site like photobucket or imageshack.
It may be the site you're using, some sites don't work here. But you're going to have to ask someone else, I don't use them myself.
- Here. Everything you need.(EDIT: Oh, wait. No need.) The dancing stars are mine, btw. Please don't sign them with 4 tildes if you have a Wikitext signature. Please view in source code to see how.
- 13:11, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
don't worry about that.. thanks for the info.. XD =]19:24, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
19:22, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there! Sorry, but we have some Blog Rules that you may not be following:
- Blogs must be related to One Piece or to the One Piece Wiki.
- Blogs must contain some content. Short, few-sentence blogs, or blogs lacking sufficient content to begin a conversation are forbidden and subject to administrative deletion.
- Blogs containing advertising may be subject to deletion, depending on the content of the blog.
- Any blog's title may not be identical to an article of the same name.
- Blogs about future bounties are not allowed.
- Blogs which only compare the strengths of two characters are not allowed.
- Blogs with comment sections that get out of hand (ex: turn into flame wars) will have the comments locked.
- Rudeness and the insulting of other users will not be tolerated. Remember that other users may have opinions that may contradict your own. Be respectful.
- Blogs are not allowed to have any categories added to them aside from Category:Blog posts.
Small blogs that would otherwise be deleted can be posted on the Discussions modus. Please read the Blog Rules before contributing more blogs on the wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me on my talk page. Thank you. Awaikage Talk 09:15, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
Be patient, the subject will surely be discussed sooner or later. And the admin was right, by the way. Your way of communicating is not really expected to see, especially from new users. Same counts for the fact you continued edit-warring when I had the talk opened already to discuss the subject. For now just do as they say, and know that I will respect their decision.09:55, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
sig template Edit
Would you mind making your signature a template? Signatures use a lot of code normally, which makes it hard to edit for most users since most of us use source mode. Here's a blog with instructions on how to do it; it's actually pretty simple. Thanks. 19:56, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
21:20, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
That's good. Thanks. 22:18, September 6, 2015 (UTC)
First off, Mangafox images are blocked in the US, where JOP and I are. Second I'm not sure since I can't see the images, but by "raw" we mean Japanese versions of the chapter, not English. Be patient and we'll figure it out, wiki work goes slowly. Talk | 05:34, September 23, 2015 (UTC)
Re: wait Edit
Mistranslations and misunderstandings. I wrote up a Mythbusters entry detailing it, based on JapaneseOPfan's explanations on the Swordsmen talk page and my own observations. Awaikage Talk 10:25, October 2, 2015 (UTC)
If you have a theory about something, that's great. But keep it in blogs and forums. Article pages are meant to be only fact - no deducing, no hypothesising, no inferring.
It's recommended to throw away socks after a year 12:09, April 6, 2017 (UTC)