If you would like to guarantee your edits stay on the wiki, I recommend switching to source editor from visual. When you edit infoboxes in visual, it changes the order of it, so your edit may be undone even if it does contribute something. Source editor shouldn't be too much of a transition anyways if you're not changing any template code. Kaido King of the Beasts (talk) 11:08, June 4, 2019 (UTC)
First, you need to make sure your edits use proper grammar and spelling. Edits that aren't may be undone, even if they add new information.
Second, when you edit the infobox, it is changing the order of its contents, which is why we are asking you to switch to source editor. This is a glitch on the wiki's part, but if you're going to edit multiple infoboxes, you need to use source editor instead of visual editor, otherwise you will just leave a lot of mess even if you have added something. Kaido King of the Beasts (talk) 11:16, June 17, 2019 (UTC)
Adding Heights Edit
Moria Vivre CardEdit
Hey there! Sorry, we don't mean to scare you, but you are not allowed to upload any of the following:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- .jpg, .JPG, or .JPEG image formats. .png is the preferred format.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images that have not been categorized or images without proper categories (Including categories for the source, such as Category:Chapter Images or Category:Episode Images).
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be used in file names.
- Scanlation or translated images with English text.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki (user pages and blogs are not considered articles).
- Any images that violate any of the additional rules listed in the complete Image Guidelines.
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile or blogs please use those that are already on the wiki or upload your images on another wiki. (See this blog for more details on how to do this).
Please read the Image Guidelines before uploading any more images to the wiki. If you have any questions about these rules, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you. 23:12, December 31, 2019 (UTC)
He wasn't. He was only ever referred to as 世界最悪の犯罪者, which can only reasonably be translated as "the worst/most horrible criminal in the world". Nothing about him being the "most wanted". DewClamChum (talk) 00:42, January 27, 2020 (UTC)
Viz calls him "the world's worst criminal" and Funimation calls him "the world's most heinous criminal". I honestly have no idea where the "most wanted" translation came from, I'm assuming it's from old fansubs. It's not an accurate translation of 世界最悪の犯罪者 no matter how you translate it, though. DewClamChum (talk) 19:32, February 5, 2020 (UTC)