Re: I word if I mayEdit
Miss I guess haha. I apologize that I deleted your page. It was marked for deletion and there wasn't much of the page. Usually there are pages created as joke or vandalism. But others are usually completed and valid. The page said "The hero of one piece. The reason the pirate age started" and I believe that it was instead Gol D. Roger that you meant. ❖ 01:08, March 21, 2015 (UTC)
I'm just going redirect you to Ship Of Fools Wiki, because it's a great wiki for that article! ❖ 01:28, March 21, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there, your article was deleted because this wiki is only about One Piece, not One Piece fanon. There are several good fanon wikis where your page would be accepted. Don't be afraid to ask an admin if you have a question about this wiki! 01:11, March 21, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there! Sorry, we don't mean to scare you, but you are not allowed to upload any of the following:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- .jpg, .JPG, or .JPEG image formats. .png is the preferred format.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images that have not been categorized or images without proper categories.
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be used in file names.
- Scanlation images with English text.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki. (User pages and blogs are not considered articles)
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile or blogs please use those that are already on the wiki or upload your images on another site (like photobucket, imageshack, etc. Check out this blog for more information).
Please read the Image Guidelines before uploading any more images to the wiki. If you have any questions about these rules, don't hesitate to ask me on my talk page. Thank you. Talk | 01:24, March 21, 2015 (UTC)