|Please add your messages in the appropriate sections (Articles, Images etc.) to help keep the talk page organised. I'm sorry.|
Hey there! Sorry, but you are not allowed to upload:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images with no categories or images without proper categories.
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be added to file names.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki. (User pages do not count as articles)
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile/blog please use those already on the wiki or upload your images on another site (like photobucket, imageshack, etc. Check out this blog for more information).
Hey, you need to add categories to the images you uploaded. Otherwise they'll be deleted. They're useful pics, so please add them.17:38, January 22, 2013 (UTC)
JPGs vs. PNG Edit
From now on, could you upload your images as .png? Jpgs tend to compress and cause pixelation, which reduces the overall quality of the image.01:14, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
Kakukaku Image Edit
What timestamp did you find that in the episode? I can probably get one of much higher quality.00:00, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks.11:36, April 1, 2013 (UTC)
Unfortunately, this blog was deleted without reason. I urge you, kind sir or madame, to petition the administrator in order to have the blog restored to its original state.
Sincerely -11:32, April 1, 2013 (UTC)