Don't add categories that don't exist on articles.18:08, April 30, 2013 (UTC)
We don't put links in them.
It's recommended to throw away socks after a year 13:14, July 10, 2014 (UTC)
Hey there! Sorry, we don't mean to scare you, but you are not allowed to upload any of the following:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- .jpg, .JPG, or .JPEG image formats. .png is the preferred format.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images that have not been categorized or images without proper categories.
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be used in file names.
- Scanlation images with English text.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki. (User pages and blogs are not considered articles)
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile or blogs please use those that are already on the wiki or upload your images on another site (like photobucket, imageshack, etc. Check out this blog for more information).
Please read the Image Guidelines before uploading any more images to the wiki. If you have any questions about these rules, don't hesitate to ask me on my talk page. Thank you. 00:20, February 7, 2015 (UTC)
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by getting in trouble about the Nami pic as I can't find any discussion relating to it. As stated in the Image Guidelines, you need to put a source, licensing, and categories on the image's page after you upload it, and you didn't do that for the Nami pic, but another user was kind enough to add them for you.
In regards to uploading a young Drake portrait, all I can say is to make sure the image is a square (same number of pixels tall and wide), it's at least 120 by 120px in size, and that you add the required information to the image page as stated by the Image Guidelines. Kaido King of the Beasts (talk) 22:24, March 1, 2020 (UTC)
They're really not alike at all. They might both hate pirates and use technology, but otherwise they're completely different. Typically we shy away from character comparisons in trivia unless they go beyond the superficial or are super obvious. Kaido King of the Beasts (talk) 13:07, June 14, 2020 (UTC)
As Kaido King of the Beasts explained to you before, "you need to put a source, licensing, and categories on the image's page after you upload it". Also, the image needs to be .png, yours was .jpg.
Re:Whitebeard Pirates Allies
The allies section is for characters/groups that the group officially enters an alliance with; simply helping out the WB Pirates briefly during the war doesn't make those people their allies. Kaido King of the Beasts (talk) 17:56, 26 February 2021 (UTC)