Welcome Pau D. SevenEdit
Hey there! Sorry, we don't mean to scare you, but you are not allowed to upload any of the following:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- .jpg, .JPG, or .JPEG image formats. .png is the preferred format.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images that have not been categorized or images without proper categories (Including categories for the source, such as Category:Chapter Images or Category:Episode Images).
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be used in file names.
- Scanlation or translated images with English text.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki (user pages and blogs are not considered articles).
- Any images that violate any of the additional rules listed in the complete Image Guidelines.
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile or blogs please use those that are already on the wiki or upload your images on another wiki. (See this blog for more details on how to do this).
It's recommended to throw away socks after a year 12:54, June 8, 2015 (UTC)
Red fire. Blue fire. Darkfire. Wildfire. Long ago, the four fires lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Wildfire attacked. Only the Arsonist, master of all fire, could stop them, but when the wiki needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Arsonist, a Blue fire named Pau. And although his blue fire skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Pau can save the wiki.
lol nope18:11, September 5, 2016 (UTC)
They are not useless categories or vandalism. They are categories long overdue and only a couple other users had axes to grind in the first place. If you had noticed I started some talk page discussions that you could have taken part in instead of undoing edits or actually make better categories to replace the ones your trying to delete. Lastly this is still a work in progress so either help or take it to one of the talk pages.--Rgilbert27 (talk) 06:19, March 11, 2019 (UTC)