Ushimitsu Kozо's appearance is very vague, but he appears to be an average-sized person with somewhat long hair who wears a kimono.
Ushimitsu Kozо spends his time stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. His underlying motivations are unknown, with the poor citizens seeing him as benevolent while the people of the Flower Capital speculate whether he is an ally of good or evil.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Wano Country ArcEdit
- Ushimitsu Kozо is very likely based off of Nezumi Kozō, a Japanese thief. After he was executed, he was made into a folk hero who stole from the rich and gave to the poor, like the English legendary bandit Robin Hood. Nezumi Kozō is a nickname meaning "rat boy", just as Ushimitsu Kozō means "witching hour boy".
- Nico Robin claimed that she was Ushimitsu Kozo when confronted by the Orochi Oniwabanshu, but Fukurokuju exposed her lie immediately because the timing was not correct.
- Shimotsuki Yasuie impersonated Ushimitsu Kozo in order to be given a public execution, allowing him to use his platform to deceive Orochi's forces. When he revealed that him being Ushimitsu Kozo was a lie, the guards realized that they caught him stealing from the Flower Capital an hour before Ushimitsu Kozo actually committed thefts.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 One Piece Manga — Vol. 92 Chapter 926 (p. 3), Ushimitsu Kozо is first seen in silhouette.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 92 Chapter 930 (p. 3-4).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 932 (p. 4).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 942 (p. 4-5), Yasuie poses as Ushimitsu Kozo.