- 1 Jolly Roger
- 2 Members
- 3 History
- 4 Legacy
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
- 7 Site Navigation
The group's Jolly Roger was like any other in the world of One Piece, except that instead of a proper jaw with teeth, the skull has an open mouth that is elongated vertically.
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown, or show additional information. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
East Blue Saga
Syrup Village Arc
They later assist Kaya in her escape when Captain Kuro planned to kill her. They did this mainly by running and hiding from Jango, whom Kuro sent to make Kaya leave everything to him in her will. The pirates had a tearful disbandment when Usopp decided to leave and become a real pirate. The trio announced their goals to their life, and Usopp suggested that they not let the fire of their ambitions burn out. The children decided to continue Usopp's lies of "Pirates are coming" to their town.
Jango's Dance Paradise
When they found Jango in their village, they chased him and forced him to run away.
Water 7 Saga
Post-Enies Lobby Arc
The former members of Usopp Pirates (Ninjin, Tamanegi, and Piman) were seen again after Enies Lobby was raided, reacting to Usopp's new bounty. Even though it said "Sogeking" and he was wearing a mask, they could recognize him because of his nose.
Fish-Man Island Saga
From the Decks of the World
Four Emperors Saga
From the Decks of the World: The 500,000,000 Man Arc
Upon reading their captain's new bounty of 200,000,000, they were crying with pride and joy.
- The 4Kids version of the three younger crew members' names is a reference to the vegetable theme apparent in the crew members' original names and appearances (carrot, onion, and pepper).
- Though they have a proper flag, the three younger crew members are a group that never set sail and only played pirates, so they are not enemies of the World Government.
- However, according to Saint Jalmack, just raising a black flag would automatically make one a criminal.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 3 Chapter 23 and Episode 9, The Usopp Pirates run their usual shenanigans.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 5 Chapter 41 and Episode 17, Usopp disbands the crew and sets off as a true pirate.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 15 Chapter 130, cover story: Jango's Dance Paradise Vol. 4, Usopp Pirates chase Jango away and force him out of their village.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 45 Chapter 440 and Episode 324, Usopp Pirates recognized Usopp on his bounty poster.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 63 Chapter 621, cover story: From the Decks of the World Vol. 8, Usopp Pirates read about their captain's return.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 81 Chapter 808, cover story: From the Decks of the World: The 500,000,000 Man Arc Vol. 4, Usopp Pirates crying in joy at their captain's new bounty.