Volume 11 is titled "Greatest Evil of the East".
Cover and Volume Illustration[edit | edit source]
The cover's background is pink, with the title in a turquoise spectrum gradient and author name in blue.
The cover features the Straw Hat Pirates posing in dark, fashionable clothing. Nami is sitting on a chair in the center holding a flintlock pistol on her left hand and a fan on her right, Luffy is behind her holding a pair of sunglasses over his face, Sanji and Usopp are leaning into Nami's chair from both sides and Roronoa Zoro stays to Luffy's side, holding one of his swords in front of him.
Author's Notes[edit | edit source]
Chapters[edit | edit source]
- 091. Darts (
DARTSDātsu?): Luffy tries finding a way to beat Arlong as the fish-man assaults him with a variety of attacks.
- 092. Happiness (幸せ Shiawase?): During their fight, Luffy and Arlong end up in the cartography room where Nami was forced to draw maps for Arlong.
- 093. Going Down (下へまいります Shita e Mairimasu?): Luffy destroys the cartography room and defeats Arlong.
- 094. The Second Person (2人目 Futarime?): Nami chases Nezumi off of the island, and he swears revenge against Luffy.
- 095. Spin, Pinwheel, Spin (まわれ風車 Maware Kazaguruma?): After a day of partying, the Straw Hats leave Cocoyasi Village with Nami in the crew again.
- 096. Greatest Evil of the East (東一番の悪 Higashi Ichiban no Waru?): The Straw Hats stop at Loguetown before heading into the Grand Line. However, the Marines have now given Luffy a bounty.
- 097. Sandai Kitetsu (三代鬼徹 Sandai Kitetsu?): Zoro goes shopping for new swords, and with the help of the Marine Tashigi he finds two high-grade blades named Sandai Kitetsu and Yubashiri.
- 098. Dark Clouds (暗雲 An'un?): Luffy is ambushed and trapped by an alliance of the Buggy and Alvida Pirates.
- 099. Luffy Died (ルフィが死んだ Rufi ga Shinda?): Luffy is miraculously saved from execution by a bolt of lightning, but he and his crewmates are then pursued by a platoon of Marines led by Captain Smoker.
SBS Notes[edit | edit source]
The SBS is on break this volume. In its place, Oda showcases the interior design of the Going Merry.
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|← Previous Volume||Next Volume →|
|Episode of Nami • Episode of East Blue|
|Episode of East Blue|