Volume 81 is titled "Let's Go See Master Nekomamushi".
The cover is camouflage green, and the title logo is gray, white, and transparent white. The author's name is written in dark green.
The Curly Hat Pirates stand in the center in the outfits they wore when arriving on Zou. Luffy is below them, reading the note that Sanji wrote. Behind the Curly Hats are various members of the Mink Tribe, with Inuarashi and Nekomamushi at the back.
- 807. 10 Days Ago (10日前 Tōka Mae?): The Straw Hats reunite with Brook and find out how the Sunny crew escaped the Big Mom Prates. Upon receiving word that one of the dukes has awakened, Wanda takes the Straw Hats to see him, telling them about Jack's invasion.
- 808. Duke Inuarashi (イヌアラシ公爵 Inuarashi Kōshaku?): Wanda tells the Straw Hats how Jack invaded to look for Raizo of Wano Country, but refused their offers of peace and attacked. The Straw Hats then meet Inuarashi, and find out Jack used Caesar's gas weapon to claim victory.
- 809. Master Nekomamushi (ネコマムシの旦那 Nekomamushi no Dan'na?): Inuarashi explains the antagonistic relationship between him and the other ruler of Zou, Nekomamushi. During Jack's invasion, Inuarashi arrived to stop him, but retreated as dusk fell. Nekomamushi then arrived and attacked Jack.
- 810. The Curly Hat Pirates Arrive (ぐるわらの一味、上陸 Guruwara no Ichimi, Jōriku?): Jack battled the Mink Tribe for five days, but grew exasperated and won by using the gas weapon. The next day, Jack left and Sanji's group arrived, helping the minks in danger.
- 811. Roko (ROKO Roko?): Sanji's group drove the Beasts Pirates away and cured the minks of the gas poisoning. However, the Big Mom Pirates arrived at Zou several days later.
- 812. Capone "Gang" Bege (カポネ・“ギャング”ベッジ Kapone "Gyangu" Bejji?): Pekoms and Capone Bege arrived on Zou, but Pekoms became friendly to Sanji's group after finding out they saved his people. However, Bege shot Pekoms and took Sanji's group captive, revealing Sanji, as the third son of the Vinsmoke Family, is set to marry Pudding of the Charlotte Family during Big Mom's tea party.
- 813. Tea Party Invitation (お茶会の招待状 Ochakai no Shōtaijō?): Bege revealed a secret about Sanji's family, causing him to agree to go, and he wrote a note to his crew. However, he freed Nami, Chopper, and Brook from Bege's body, and the Fire Tank Pirates were forced to retreat. Sanji wrote in his note that he had to meet a woman and would be back soon.
- 814. Let's Go See Master Nekomamushi (ネコマムシの旦那に会いに行こう Nekomamushi no Dan'na ni Ai ni Yukō?): In the present, the Straw Hats visit the recovering Nekomamushi and Pekoms, and the latter reveals that the Vinsmoke Family is a family of killers.
- 815. Take Me with You!! (おれも連れてけ!! Ore mo Tsureteke!!?): Luffy decides to go with Pekoms and rescue Sanji alone. Robin, Franky, and Brook attempt to prevent the samurai from getting to Zou, but they fall asleep. The samurai arrive the next morning, and the monkey with them runs off to report them.
- 816. Dog vs. Cat (イヌ vs ネコ Inu Bāsasu Neko?): The minks are alerted to the samurai's arrival, and both Inuarashi and Nekomamushi send troops to look for them. However, the two rulers come face to face and start squabbling. The samurai come to stop their fight, and the minks reveal that they knew Raizo was on Zou the entire time.
- The names of three Dressrosa citizens, as well as the gorilla accompanying Sengoku, are given.
- Viola, Gin, Miss Valentine's Day, Miss Father's Day, Leo, Kuina, Penguin, Shachi, and Kyros are given birthdays.
- The names of the ships sailed by the Straw Hat Grand Fleet crews are given. Ideo and Leo do not have ships due to being newly formed crews. Ideo is temporarily travelling with Orlumbus and the Yonta Maria Grand Fleet.
- Oda draws Luffy the way Fujitora thinks he looks.
- The Eleven Supernovas' favorite and least favorite foods are given.
- The number of times each Straw Hat has performed a "tsukkon" (facefault) is given. Vivi and Buggy are also included in the tally.
- The Barto Club's origins are explained and the true identity of their "granny" is revealed.
Usopp Gallery PiratesEdit
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
|Magazine Version||Volume Version||Explanation|
Chapter 807, page 9.
to fix a contradiction with Chapter 724, where Chopper used Coup de Burst on his own.
Chapter 809, page 4.
「この帽子おれシャンクスから預かっ」 (trans. I'm holding on to this hat for Shan--)
Chapter 809, page 17.
夜の王 (ネコのミンク) trans. King of the Night (Cat Mink)
Chapter 812, page 5.
Chapter 814, page 1.
Chapter 815, page 15.
Chapter 816, page 13.
Chapter 816, page 17.
|← Previous Volume||Next Volume →|