Volume 88 is titled "Lion".
Cover and Volume IllustrationEdit
The outside cover is purple, the title logo is orange, red and transparent, and the author's name is written in orange. In the top center of the cover is Carrot's Sulong's form in a red-orange hue in the foreground of the full moon. In the center, and going in a clockwise rotation is, Nami, Chopper, Pudding, Brook, Capone Bege, Jinbe, Charlotte Chiffon, Vinsmoke Sanji, Carrot, and Monkey D. Luffy with him breaking a mirror.
- 880. Zero Escape (退路0 Tairo Zero?): Sanji, Pudding, and Chiffon make it to Cacao Island while the Sunny crew is attacked on multiple fronts.
- 881. Wave Room (波の部屋 Nami no Heya?): Jinbe uses his helmsmanship to pilot the Sunny through Big Mom's tidal wave.
- 882. Beyond the Yonko's Expectations (四皇の想定外 Yonkō no Sōtei-gai?): The Big Mom Pirates regroup and prepare to catch up to their enemies and vanquish them.
- 883. Merienda (おやつの時間 (メリエンダ) Merienda?): Luffy discovers Katakuri's darkest secret, causing the Sweet Commander to lose his concentration.
- 884. Who (誰だ Dare da?): Katakuri regains the advantage against Luffy, but the other Big Mom Pirates encounter obstacles in their pursuit of the Straw Hats.
- 885. It's Brûlée!!! (ブリュレだよっ!!! Buryure dayo!!!?): Luffy uses Brûlée to escape from the Mirro-World after Gear Fourth expires, but ends up in the middle of Big Mom's rampage.
- 886. Way of Life (生き様でちゅよ Ikizama dechu yo?): Sanji, Pudding, and Chiffon prepare to transport Big Mom's cake, but Oven stands in their way as he tries to arrest Chiffon.
- 887. Somewhere, Someone is Wishing for Your Happiness (どこかで誰かが君の幸せを願ってる Dokoka de Dareka ga Kimi no Shiawase o Negatteru?): Bege arrives to rescue Chiffon, and the cake baking trio escapes on his ship while Pound sacrifices himself to distract Oven.
- 888. Lion (獅子 Shishi?): The Big Mom Pirates catch up to the Sunny crew, but Carrot gains power from the full moon and attacks their fleet, and Luffy returns to fight Katakuri.
- 889. An Unknown Mama (未知のママ Michi no Mama?): Carrot decimates part of the fleet, but Big Mom then attacks the Sunny crew herself.
- A woman at the tea party is identified as the 19th daughter of the Charlotte Family, Charlotte Poire, and revealed to be Charlotte Galette's twin.
- Charlotte Perospero, Cracker, and Smoothie's ages, heights, favorite and least favorite foods are revealed.
- Charlotte Katakuri, Daifuku, and Oven's birthday is revealed.
- The real-world nationalities and professions of the Worst Generation members (besides Luffy and Zoro) are revealed.
|Magazine Version||Volume Version||Explanation|
| Chapter 881, page 17|
Correction: Katakuri's glove added.
| Chapter 884, page 3|
Change: 捕える changed to 捕らえる
| Chapter 885, page 10|
Correction: Inked in the peanut's mouth.
| Chapter 885, page 11|
Change: 離せ changed to 放せ
| Chapter 885, page 12|
Correction: kanji added.
|Chapter 886, page 19|
Correction: Rayleigh's glasses are added.
| Chapter 889, page 8|
Correction: PM removed from 24-hour time.
| Chapter 889, page 16-17|
Correction: Jinbe's scar added.
- Charlotte Amande is revealed to be the third daughter of the Charlotte Family through the character page.
|← Previous Volume||Next Volume →|