Volume 91 is titled "Adventure in the Land of Samurai".
Cover and Volume Illustration
The cover is sky blue, the title logo is baby blue, yellow, and pink stripes, and the author's name is written in blue. The cover features the Straw Hat Pirates in their Wano Country disguises, and Tama holding an apple in the foreground.
- 911. Adventure in the Land of Samurai (侍の国の冒険 Samurai no Kuni no Bōken?): Luffy saves a young girl named Tama from some Beasts Pirates and meets her master Hitetsu. However, Tama falls ill from drinking contaminated water.
- 912. Amigasa Village (編笠村 Amigasa-mura?): Luffy acquires Hitetsu's cursed sword Nidai Kitetsu and takes Tama to the nearest village. He reunites with Zoro, but they are confronted by Basil Hawkins, a Beasts Pirates headliner.
- 913. Tsuru Returns the Favor (鶴の恩返し Tsuru no Ongaeshi?): After a brief fight, Luffy, Zoro, and Tama escape. Tsuru, a woman whom Zoro had rescued, offers to repay them by treating Tama.
- 914. Okobore Town (おこぼれ町 Okobore-chō?): Tama is healed, but is then kidnapped by two Gifters. Luffy and Zoro go to rescue her, and are joined by a woman named Kiku who claims to be a samurai.
- 915. Bakura Town (博羅町 Bakura-chō?): Luffy, Zoro, and Kiku go to Bakura Town, where the champion sumo wrestler Urashima lives. Urashima tries to have Kiku marry him, but she responds by cutting off his topknot.
- 916. Wano Country Grand Sumo Tournament (ワノ国大相撲 Wano Kuni Ōzumō?): Luffy challenges Urashima to a sumo wrestling match and wins. However, he accidentally destroys the house of the headliner Holdem, who holds Tama as a hostage.
- 917. The Treasure Ship of Provisions (食糧宝船 Shokuryō Takarabune?): Luffy, Zoro, and Kiku battle the Beasts Pirates in Bakura Town, with Luffy defeating Holdem and freeing Tama.
- 918. Luffy-tarou Returns the Favor (ルフィ太郎の恩返し Rufitarō no Ongaeshi?): Law spars with Hawkins before reuniting with Luffy and Zoro, and they, Kiku, and Tama escape Bakura Town with a cart of clean food, which they bring to Okobore Town.
- 919. The Ruins of Oden Castle (おでん城跡 Oden-jō Ato?): Law brings Luffy to the ruins of Oden Castle, where he reunites with Kin'emon, Momonosuke, and the crew he sailed to Wano with. Kin'emon reveals that his samurai group had escaped from Wano's takeover by traveling 20 years into the future.
- 920. I Love Oden (おでんが好き Oden ga Suki?): Kin'emon talks about the life of Momonosuke's father Oden and how he was murdered 20 years ago. To avenge Oden, Kin'emon plans for the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai alliance to raid Kaido's home island Onigashima in two weeks.
- 921. Shutenmaru (酒天丸 Shutenmaru?): Kin'emon gives the Straw Hats specific tasks in order to recruit their allies on Wano. Meanwhile, Jack confronts a thief named Shutenmaru, but their fight is cut short when Kaido flies in to give Jack orders.
- Gion, Tokikake and Gally are confirmed canon.
- The relationship between Hina and Garp is explained.
- Charlotte Galette's Devil Fruit name is revealed to be the Bata Bata no Mi.
- How bounty increases are affected by the leader are explained.
- Dressrosa bounties confirmed to have at least 50m increase.
- The Revolutionary Army Commanders' hobbies, favorite and least favorite foods are revealed.
- The meaning behind the theme songs that play in the Tokyo One Piece Tower Show is revealed.
- The change from beer mugs to barrels is explained.
- Zoro's appearance at the ages 40 and 60 in this reality and in one where "things went bad".
- The meaning behind Luffy's catchphrase is explained.
- Pangaea Castle's name is confirmed to be from the supercontinent.
- Morley's past is revealed.
|Magazine Version||Volume Version||Explanation|
|Chapter 911, page 5|
Change: 放して (hanashite, release) replaced 離して (hanashite, separate).
|Chapter 911, page 6, 8, 12, 13|
Chapter 917, page 7, 14
Chapter 920, page 4
Change: Furigana for 狛 (koma) of 狛犬 (Komainu) and 狛ちよ(Komachiyo) changed from katakana (コマ) to hiragana (こま).
|Chapter 911, page 8|
Change: 捕えろ changed to 捕らえろ.
|Chapter 911, page 11, 19|
Chapter 913, page 15
Chapter 914, page 9
Chapter 915, page 2, 8
Change: Furigana for 九里 (Kuri) changed from katakana (クリ) to hiragana (くり).
|Chapter 911, page 13, 17|
Chapter 912, page 6
Change: 2 changed to 二.
|Chapter 911, page 19|
Change: Spelling of Kurigahama changed from 九里が浜 to 九里ヶ浜.
|Chapter 914, page 2|
Change: Improved Tsuru's hair highlights.
|Chapter 914, page 3|
Change: Improved Tama and Tsuru's hair highlights.
|Chapter 911, page 14|
Change: Improved Tsuru and Kiku's hair highlights.
|Chapter 914, page 17|
Correction: Changed Law referring to Luffy from Straw Hat (麦わら Mugiwara?) to "Straw Hat-ya" (麦わら屋 Mugiwara-ya?).
|Chapter 914, page 17|
Change:Changed the color of Law's yukata.
|Chapter 916, page 8|
Change: Changed だからな to だかんな.
|Chapter 916, page 11|
Change: Changed the color of Law's yukata.
|Chapter 916, page 18|
Correction: Added Kamijiro's legs.
|Chapter 917, page 7|
Change: 離せ (hanase) changed to 放せ (hanase).
|Chapter 917, page 7|
Change: 捕えてやる changed to 捕らえてやる
|Chapter 917, page 9|
Change: 汚ねェな changed to 汚ェな.
|Chapter 917, page 16-17|
Correction: Removed separator from Red Hawk (レッドホーク Reddo Hōku?).
|Chapter 919, page 16-17|
Correction: Changed Orochi's sword style from Orochi Nihenryu (オロチ二辺流 Orochi Nihenryū?, "Orochi Two-Place Style") to Orochi Nitoryu (オロチ二刀流 Orochi Nitōryū?, "Orochi Two Swords Style").
|Chapter 920, page 16-17|
Change: Changed the reading of 20歳 from Ni jū-sai to Hatachi.
|← Previous Volume||Next Volume →|