Volume 97 is titled "My Bible".
Cover and Volume Illustration[edit | edit source]
The cover is overall red fading to a pink spectrum gradient in the bottom, but also with a purple streak in the middle. The title is written in a peach pink color, except in the purple portion, where it is yellow instead. The author's name is written in both peach pink and yellow, alternatively fading from one to the other.
The cover features Monkey D. Luffy, Trafalgar Law and Eustass Kid on the front while in fighting poses. Law is to the left using his Shambles technique, Kid is to the right forming a giant mechanical arm and Luffy is in the center coating his right arm in Busoshoku Haki. In the background, diamond-shaped portraits of the Tobiroppo are shown (left to right, top-down) as follows; Sasaki, X Drake, Black Maria, Who's Who, Page One and Ulti, over a turquoise field fading down into green.
Author's Note[edit | edit source]
Chapters[edit | edit source]
- 975. Kin'emon's Clever Trick (錦えもんの一計 Kin'emon no Ikkei?): The rest of the alliance joins the Nine Red Scabbards at Port Tokage, having managed to outwit Kanjuro and Orochi due to an unexpected maneuver by Kin'emon.
- 976. Begging Your Pardon!!! (お控えなすって!!! Ohikēnasutte!!!?): Kanjuro flies toward Onigashima with Momonosuke. Jinbe rejoins the Straw Hats and helps them and the alliance defeat the Beasts Pirates attackers.
- 977. The Party's Off!!! (宴はやめだ!!! Utage wa Yame da!!!?): The alliance arrives at Onigashima and begins their invasion.
- 978. Introducing the Tobiroppo (飛び六胞登場 Tobiroppō Tōjō?): As the alliance advances, the Beasts Pirates' Tobiroppo are called to meet with Kaido.
- 979. Family Problem (家族問題 Kazoku Mondai?): Kaido tasks the Tobiroppo with finding his missing son Yamato.
- 980. Fighting Music (戦う
音楽Tatakau Myūjikku?): Luffy and Zoro cause trouble in Kaido's mansion and are attacked by Scratchmen Apoo.
- 981. Joining the Fight (参戦 Sansen?): Luffy, Zoro, Kid, and Killer fight to stay alive in enemy territory. The Big Mom Pirates attempt to make it up to Wano again, but are stopped by Marco as he heads to Onigashima with Nekomamushi and the Guardians.
- 982. Scoundrel Meets Scoundrel (無礼者
meets無礼者 Bureimono Mītsu Bureimono?): Kanjuro brings Momonosuke to Orochi and Kaido, while part of the alliance comes under attack by Big Mom.
- 983. Thunder (雷鳴 Raimei?): Luffy encounters Tobiroppo members Ulti and Page One and fights with them. Yamato then intervenes and runs away with Luffy, having wanted to meet him.
- 984. My Bible (僕の
聖書Boku no Baiburu?): Kaido interrupts Momonosuke's execution ceremony to announce his "New Onigashima Project". Meanwhile, Luffy learns about Yamato's true appearance and goals.
SBS Notes[edit | edit source]
- The truth behind Oda's message regarding One Piece ending in "5 years" is revealed.
- The names, heights, and special attacks of the Oniwabanshu members are revealed.
- A human version of Luffy's Straw Hat is shown.
- The reason for the people of present-day Wano Country to despise the Kozuki Clan is revealed.
- The ages, heights and favourite foods of the Tobiroppo are revealed.
- More information on SMILE fruits are revealed.
- Chopper's appearance at the ages 40 and 60 in this reality and in one where "things went bad" is shown.
Volume Changes[edit | edit source]
|Magazine Version||Volume Version||Explanation|
|Chapter 977, page 12|
Correction: Inked Luffy's sash.
|Chapter 978, page 6|
Change: Changed the reading of 船影 (sign of a ship) from せんえい (sen'ei) to ふなかげ (funakage).
|Chapter 979, page 2|
Correction: Added inking to the bird's face.
|Chapter 979, page 8|
Change: Usopp's reaction change.
|Chapter 981, page 7|
Correction: Added Kid's scar.
|Chapter 981, page 8|
Correction: Added Kid's scar.
|Chapter 982, page 2|
Correction: Added the pattern to Black Maria's kimono and removed extra lines from her shoulder.
|Chapter 982, page 12|
Correction: Added creases to Sasaki's clothes.
|Chapter 983, page 5|
Change: Changed ｢Skull Dome｣ Live Floor (｢ドクロドーム｣ ライブフロア?) to Skull Dome ｢Live Floor｣ (ドクロドーム ｢ライブフロア｣?).
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|← Previous Volume|