The Walker is a .36 Caliber Percussion handgun.
Appearance and DesignEdit
The Walker is a revolver with an ornate frame design.
The Walker is a powerful handgun, specifically designed by the Charlotte Family in order to penetrate the armored exoskeletons of the Vinsmoke siblings. Charlotte Pudding loaded hers with bullets known as "candy jacket" (キャンディジャケット Kyandi Jaketto?), and was able to successfully shoot through Vinsmoke Reiju's exoskeleton, inflicting damage on her left leg.
The Walker faces similar limitations to other ammunition-based weapons. When they were eventually deployed by the Charlotte Family against the Vinsmoke Family during the Tea Party, the shots were easily dodged by all their targets through Kenbunshoku Haki and the Vinsmoke Family's Raid Suits' speed.
- In the anime, the candy jacket bullets are individually wrapped and appear like hard candies.
- It may be named after the Colt Walker.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 85 Chapter 851 (p. 5) and Episode 817, Pudding revealing her Walker.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 86 Chapter 864, Sanji uses Kenbunshoku Haki to dodge all of Pudding's shots.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 817.