Ship Design and AppearanceEdit
Wind Granma is a large ship that has a figurehead and theme of an actual dragon, complete with a small dragon tail.
Summit War SagaEdit
- Granma is also the yacht that was used to transport 82 fighters of the Cuban Revolution from Mexico to Cuba in November 1956 for the purpose of overthrowing the regime of Fulgencio Batista.
- ↑ Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary , Monkey D. Dragon's ship's name is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 60 Chapter 587 (p. 14) and Episode 502, Dragon's ship seen at the shore of the Grey Terminal.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 60 Chapter 589 (p. 7) and Episode 504, Dragon's ship seen at Shimotsuki Village.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 60 Chapter 593 (p. 11) and Episode 510, Dragon's ship docks near Baltigo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.